With the cost-of-living crisis making us all worried, are you concerned about your boiler? Do you worry that your boiler won’t survive the winter? Or have you been thinking about getting a new one to make it more comfortable for you to live in the colder months?
With our financing options, you can spread the expense of a new boiler over the course of several months if you want to stay warm this winter.
At Warmshires we never want anyone to suffer in the cold, so we want to do everything we can to help you spread the costs.
You are eligible for our boiler finance if you fall into any of these:
- Permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- Minimum age of 18 years
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- Retired person
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed and ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
If you qualify, we offer three options:
- 0% Interest Free Credit
- 9% APR Interest Bearing Credit
- Buy Now Pay Later
Please call us at 01909 231 729 if you have any inquiries about any of our services or if you’d like some guidance on our boiler finance. You can also use our website’s contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.