Trust in our boiler servicing, repairs and replacements in Gainsborough
We all know that we need a perfectly working boiler in order to have a happy and healthy home, but are you concerned about your current one? Does it make strange noises or take longer to work?
There are some typical signs that tell you that you may need to invest in a new boiler such as:
- Radiators are taking a lot longer than normal to heat up
- You’ve seen an increase in your energy bills
- You have noticed a strange smell coming from your boiler
- You’ve spotted a leak near your boiler
- A strange or unusual noise is coming from the boiler
If you’ve noticed any of these, it’s wise to get it addressed sooner rather than later.
At Warmshires we are trusted by people in and around Gainsborough to help with their plumbing and heating issues
Helping you save money and energy, you can trust in our Worcester accredited team to help you in your hour of need. Whether you require a repair, replacement or brand new installation, we can be by your side.
For those that are looking to invest in a new boiler, we can offer a boiler annual service plan that protects you and your future. This plan:
- 2 months refund if cancelled guaranteed. (31 days notice necessary).
- Provision should be made to allow the gas engineer access the boiler.
- Is not emergency cover or a heating service plan
- Gas/LPG/wall hung and floor standing only boilers only
For those that wish to invest in this plan, you can benefit from:
- Boiler internal visual inspection for gas or water leaks and general condition
- Boiler flue external inspection
- Controls inspected and test for function ability (Room stat/ programmer/s)
- Benchmark document fully completed
- Fan pressure test (negative pressure test)
- Condensate trap cleaned and seal inspected (A & B rated condensing boilers only)
- Flue integrity test + flue inspection
- Door /panel seal test
- Electric safety check (fuse spur fuse size)
- Bonus check - efficiency % check to compare each subsequent years recorded results by Warmshires Plumbing & Heating
- High and low boiler performance check & recorded
- Case inspected
- Air/gas mixture test
- Expansion vessel checked
- Check ventilation
- Earthbonding check
To get in touch with our team to discuss your boiler concerns in Gainsborough, fill out the contact form today.